Key Accident Benefits Available to You
We can inform you about what these benefits are:
- Medical and Rehabilitation Benefits - to pay for your medical treatment, therapy, medication and required equipment, housing alternatives and transportation
- Attendant Care Benefits - to compensate those, including family members, for providing care to you while injured
- Income Replacement Benefits - to compensate you for some of the income you have lost as a result of your inability to return to work due to your injuries (to a maximum of $400 per week)
- Visitation Expenses - to reimburse immediate family members for visitation expenses including travel, parking, meals and accommodations
- Services of a Case Manager - to pay for a rehabilitation coordinator to immediately assist with your recovery (this benefit is only available in "catastrophic impairment" cases)
There are also additional benefits that may be available including: lost education expenses, housekeeping and home maintenance benefits, non-earner benefits, caregiver benefits and damage to clothing expenses. In cases of death, death and funeral benefits are available.
Note: The availability of the above benefits will vary based on the severity of your injury and whether optional insurance benefits are available to you.