The SBG Difference
There are many personal injury law firms competing for your attention and business. What differentiates us from the rest, and makes us different? Here is what we would ask you to consider:
- we have been in business close to 124 years --- you don't stay in business that long unless you are successful in what you do and your clients are very satisfied
- we are a small firm where you will get personal attention and your file will be managed by a senior personal injury lawyer with over 35 years of experience
- we are a small firm that gets big results for their clients, millions of dollars in settlement fees over the years
- we are passionate about what we do and we will fight strenuously for your rights
- we will invest in your case right away ... but you do not have to pay us until we win a settlement for you and your family that you deserve
- we work for you only —not the insurance company. We focus entirely on plaintiff personal injury—we never represent insurance companies
- we are personal injury lawyers – that’s all we do and we do it well
- we meet with you at your convenience; if you have mobility issues, we will make alternative arrangements and come to you
- our client-oriented approach to litigation ensures that all telephone calls are returned within 24 hours or less, that you receive copies of all significant correspondence and documents, and that you receive regular updates about your case, including a comprehensive Settlement Brief, unique to our firm
- we use technology to effectively communicate with our clients, offering them online access to their case files so that they can follow our progress and contribute when necessary without having to travel
- we have established our own Health Care Providers Network, comprised of caring professionals in their fields, who will help determine the extent and effect of your injury, your goals for resolution, and support you with your claim
On the left side of this page you will find specific information about what differentiates us from other law firms. Our Approach emphasizes the personalized nature of every client and the uniqueness of their case. We have a professional code that we abide by which you will find in Our Pledge to You, and which is expanded upon in detail in Genuine Personal Attention. "We Prioritize Getting to Know You". We introduce the SBG Health Care Providers Network to you and explain its importance.
Finally, we provide details regarding SBG Client Access, a private, secure online environment that connects you to files and information available on our server that pertain to your personal injury claim. This service helps breaks down geographic boundaries and removes the need for travelling to and from a physical office location.
We encourage you to learn more about the SBG Difference .... contact us today to discover our unique service offering and allow us an opportunity to demonstrate that with our free consultation.